Re: New pretest available [was: Re: available for testing: Is delay Possible?]

Pkirchg@aol.com
Sat, 7 Nov 1998 09:16:55 EST

In an eMail dated 07.11.1998 00:28:56, you wrote:

> xscanimage crashes, if the "Scan" button is pressed, after a scan is
> completed, but before the gimp has drawn the picture completely and (or?)
> the ADF has stopped.
> Then, regardless how often you restart xscanimage, it has the value 0.0
> in both the "Top left" and the "Bottom right" corner of the scan area,
> which cannot be changed until all papers are taken out of the sheet
> feeder. After this everything is normal again.

Hi,

the backend inquires the image extent from the scanner. It seems that the
scanner
in this case reports a zero-extent scanning area. I will look if there are
some
escape sequences that handle with the ADF which could possibly help.

Sincerely

Peter Kirchgessner