Re: pre-release available for testing

Oliver Rauch (oliver.rauch@Wolfsburg.DE)
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 12:46:41 +0100

David Mosberger-Tang wrote:

> If you're a backend maintainer, please take a look at what's there
> now. In particular, let me know if you'd like to see anything added
> to the NEWS file or if I missed a patch.

Hi David,

the umax-backend is ok!

Please could you include the following text to the NEWS-file:

- added output of umax-backend-version in sane_init

- added Linotype Hell Jade2 (Vobis ScanBoostar Premium)
SCSI-ID "LinoHell","Office2" as supported scanner

- changed base of calculation of scanwidth and scanlegth from
pixel to resolutionbase (1/300, 1/600 or 1/1200 inch)

- changed calculation for width in pixels for lineart mode

- changed selection for calibration mode

- added inquiry for UMUX UC1200SE

- corrected 12/36-bit-mode in send_gamma_data and array in umax.h

Do you plan to call this version 1.0 ?