Re: HP 6200

Tom Martone (tommartone@erols.com)
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 10:12:10 -0400

Greetings,

I have been using the HP6250 (which is a 6200 with an automatic
document feeder) with good results with sane 0.74 on redhat 4.2.
The automatic document feeder does not seem to be supported, however.

I must say that I have been using scanimage exclusively and have been
working with bi-level and greyscale modes, not color.

Tom Martone