Re: Parallelport scanner

Andreas Czechanowski (m075@ins.uni-stuttgart.de)
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:43:27 +0200 (METDST)

Hi Simon,

sorry, but parallel port scanners (such that can be connected to the
printer port) from Mustek are not currently supported. The only
non-SCSI scanner is the 600 II N, which uses a proprietary interface
card (ISA), which also supplies the scanner power from the computer (!)

Regards,

Andreas.