Re: Primax Colorado Direct (parallel) support - bad news ?

Michael Kayz-Hyman (root@klingon.com)
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 19:36:51 -0400 (EDT)

Well, maybe you should cantact the company directly in Asia, that division
might be more willing to tell you data then an American one, especially if
the American division just deals with sales.

Michael Katz-Hyman