Re: Is anyone coordinating development?

Hugo van der Kooij (hvdkooij@caiw.nl)
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 16:51:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 17 Jul 1998, Ian Grant wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Jul 1998, Hugo van der Kooij wrote:
>
> > On 16 Jul 1998, Cory Kempf wrote:
> >
> > > Subject pretty much says it all.
> > > I need to hack on SANE, specifically the SCSI implimentation.
> > >
> > > Is there anyone I should talk to?
> >
> > If you had a better glance at the archive you might have noticed the name
> > of David.
> >
> > The term 'hack' is too much abused to be really meaningfull. Why not start
> > on this list and see what comes up.
>
> He did send a question to this list and no-one answered it. Maybe David is
> too busy, in which case perhaps he should appoint a deputy.

The original question was posted July 13 and the second posting (to which
we reacted) was send 3 days later. Busy people (like David) may browse
through the mailinglist messages only once or twice a week.

And we have to considere the fact that plenty of people will be off-line
for some weeks during these months.

But a backup would serve it's purpose. I however will not apply as I have
limited programming skills and I feel that the backup should have these.

Hugo.

| Hugo van der Kooij | Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl |
| 3155 VJ Maasland | (De man met de rode hoed) |