Re: Rebuild with VisualAge C++

Yuri Dario (mc6530@mclink.it)
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 08:56:59 +0100

On Tue, 16 Jun 1998 14:28:29 -0400, Wolfgang Kaess wrote:

>Will it be posible to rebuild the sane files with VisualAge C++ ?
>
>Are there any experience using other compilers than GNU ?

yes, I have compiled SANE also using VAC++ for OS/2, because I needed a good (and well known)
debugger; but I have compiled only the core files and a couple of backends. That's because most
backends require too much work for porting to VAC++. EMX requires only a few changes, already
included in the official SANE distribution.

Bye,

Yuri Dario