Re: Mustek Scan Express 6000SP Problems

Dr. Andreas Bolsch (a.bolsch@ic.ac.uk)
Fri, 29 May 1998 11:24:45 +0200

La Vadrouille Du LioN wrote:

> I have a Mustek SE 6000SP scanner and i have the following problems with
> the "new" mustek backend :
> in the lineart and gray mode, the scanner don't work (it make big noise
> but
> the light don't move).

This happens with my 12000SP at resolutions below 60dpi, so I increased
the minimal one.

> And with the color mode, the RGB layers are not correctly superimposed
> ??
> (i don't know if its the correct word ;o)
>
> firmware revision 1.00
> found Mustek scanner model C03 S10IDW (flatbed scanner), 1-pass, SE

Please try the following:

SANE_DEBUG_MUSTEK=128 scanimage --resolution 150 --mode ??? -x20 -y20

once for lineart, gray, color and send send me the debug output
(which is send to stderr, may be redirected via '2>' to a file).
But *please* directly to me, no via the mailing list!!!