Re: problems with snapscan and scanimage

Warren Early (earlyw@sphinx-group.com)
Thu, 14 May 1998 08:36:12 -0700 (PDT)

I agree also. After supporting commercial scanning software for a year
(all that my sanity would stand for) I can tell you from my limited
experience that setting a default scan area smaller than the total
possible area would be a support nightmare. The only glimmer of hope is
that the average Unix user is *much* smarter than the average Windows user
and would figure it out on their own.