Re: Is the Plustek driver still being worked on?

Mr Ada (mrada@catalina-inter.net)
Sun, 10 May 1998 08:07:48 -0700

chriss@home.pipex.com wrote:

> According to the projects file, the Plustek driver is being worked on by
> Chris Wall, but one of the last times I saw it mentioned on this list was
> in a message from Chris last October saying he'd given up following a disc
> crash.
>
> Does anyone know it's current status?

Yes I think I do. Nothing has been done. I got some software for the
OP4800,
however, I have a ScanPlus 6000. Doesn't seem to be useful. I have been
trying to contact Adam Rothschild, however, I think he has fallen off the
face
of the Earth. I had hoped to get some Plustek contact names to get what I
needed, however, Adam has the name. Oh well....

Chris Sparks