Re: Agfa Arcus II

Murray Jensen (Murray.Jensen@mlb.dmt.csiro.au)
Wed, 06 May 1998 11:04:31 +1000

On Mon, 04 May 1998 11:14:12 -0700, Warren Early <earlyw@sphinx-group.com> writes:
>The Scanmaker II is pretty old and is a 3-pass scanner. I doubt that the
>Arcus Plus is a Scanmaker II. What's the max optical resolution of it? I
>can take an educated guess as to which engine it's built on.

Hmm.. This is one pass and can do up to 600 dpi (if my understanding of what
you mean by "pass" and "optical resolution" is correct :-). I don't think it
is that much different from the Arcus II, but I have no facts to back that
feeling up. Thanks for your help. Cheers!
Murray...

--
Murray Jensen, CSIRO Div of Manufacturing Tech,     Phone: +61 3 9662 7763
Locked Bag No. 9, Preston, Vic, 3072, Australia.      Fax: +61 3 9662 7851