Re: xscanimage patch: preview segfault, part 2

Matto Marjanovic (maddog@mir.com)
Mon, 4 May 1998 09:37:09 -0400 (EDT)

From: Oliver.Rauch@Wolfsburg.DE
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 07:16:20 +0200 (MET DST)

> "destroy",
> - "delete_event",

is it possible that you mixed the "destroy" and the "delete_event" ?
If I remove the delete_event, nothing changes, but if I remove
the "destroy" event, everything works fine!

...This last patch was in addition to the first one, which changed the
declaration for preview_window_destroyed(), to remove the GdkEvent
argument. I guess one or the other is okay (either remove "destroy",
or remove "delete_event" and change the handler) --- at this point
I'm not sure of the deeper significance of the two signals, but "destroy"
seemed like the proper one to leave in there.

-matt m.