Re: Agfa Arcus II

Murray Jensen (Murray.Jensen@mlb.dmt.csiro.au)
Mon, 04 May 1998 11:27:17 +1000

On Fri, 01 May 1998 15:56:43 +0200, "G ran Thyni" <goran@bildbasen.se> writes:
>Matto suggested that the Arcus II really is a microtek scanner,
>and after a little patching it works with his backend.

I have an Agfa Arcus Plus. Does anyone know if this is also a Microtek
similar to the Arcus II (which I thought was the Arcus Plus successor)?
I will probably try it eventually if I get no response, but I thought
I'd ask - might save me some time. Cheers!
Murray...

--
Murray Jensen, CSIRO Div of Manufacturing Tech,     Phone: +61 3 9662 7763
Locked Bag No. 9, Preston, Vic, 3072, Australia.      Fax: +61 3 9662 7851