Minolta Reply (was:Public Relation Department (Ref. No. CR-3255 V) (fwd)

Mathias Koerber (mathias@koerber.org)
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 14:44:26 +0800 (SGT)

Here is a reply I got from Minolta re: my request for the tech-docs
for the Dimage Scan Dual scanner..

I must say I fairly dismayed by this attitude, especially that they
brand me an "individual customer" after I had made it clear in the
request that the information would enable me (us) to develop the driver
on our own, and thus was not intended for just me myself.

I think we may have to publish a note on the SANE site to discourage
people from buying Minolta Scanners, until their attitude changes..

regards

Mathias Koerber | Tel: +65 / 471 9820 | mathias@staff.singnet.com.sg
SingNet NOC | Fax: +65 / 475 3273 | mathias@koerber.org
Q'town Tel. Exch. | PGP: Keyid: 768/25E082BD, finger mathias@singnet.com.sg
2 Stirling Rd | 1A 8B FC D4 93 F1 9A FC BD 98 A3 1A 0E 73 01 65
S'pore 148943 | Disclaimer: I speak only for myself
* Eifersucht ist eine Leidenschaft, die mit Eifer sucht, was Leiden schafft *