Re: What are pels and how can I convert them to mm?

Michael Sweet (
Wed, 08 Apr 1998 13:09:05 -0400

Stefan Gombar wrote:
> Hi!
> Subject says it all.
> E.g. the canon scanner wants pels for the scan area, the microtek
> uses mm. Is there a conversion method to achieve the same scan area?

pels = picture elements (pixels) in canon-speak.

 Mike Sweet         Software for HP, SGI,        Easy Software Products
 (301) 373-9603     and Sun Workstations       44145 Airport View Drive    Hollywood, Maryland  20636

Source code, list archive, and docs:
To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe sane-devel | mail