Re: Q: support for digi cameras

Hugo van der Kooij (hvdkooij@caiw.nl)
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 22:35:21 +0200 (MET DST)

On Sun, 5 Apr 1998, Simone Fabris wrote:

> On Sun, 5 Apr 1998, Hugo van der Kooij wrote:
>
> > Do you want us to wash you car as well?
>
> Yes, please.
>
> What's wrong with ASKING??? Too difficoult to be POLITE?

Well. If someone explicitly tells us he does NOT read the mailinglist but
does post questions and expects responses delivered on his doorstep then
that is considered impolite.

And after having having some one filling my mailbox with SPAM (not related
to this mailinglist or the stated messages in any way, BTW) then I get
into a pitbul mode and start biting anyone foolish enogh to give a good
excuse.

Hugo.

| Hugo van der Kooij | Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl |
| 3155 VJ Maasland | (De man met de rode hoed) |