Re: gtk+-0.99.4

Hugo van der Kooij (hvdkooij@caiw.nl)
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 00:57:44 +0100 (MET)

On Sun, 8 Mar 1998, Hugo van der Kooij wrote:

> On Sat, 7 Mar 1998, Bucher Christian wrote:
>
> > Probably my request is already out of date, but maybe itīs saving some
> > of your time. There is a new gtk version 0.99.4 with some functions
> > changed. Here is the a list of changes I made to make sane-0.71 compile:
>
> <Fixes were here>

<patch was here>

> And xscanimage works like a charme this way on my Alpha system with RedHat
> 5.0 (GNU libc).

This was a bit premature. xscanimage does only create a file but does not
write to it. And I seem to get unaligned traps.

The errors are like:

scanimage(31726): unaligned trap at 00000155555f4ef78: 000000012016218c 29 17

And they always seem to come in groups of 3 or 4. I was not able to find
out at what moment they occur exactly. I will dig into this a bit deeper
and see if I can make any more sense out of this.

Hugo.

| Hugo van der Kooij | Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl |
| 3155 VJ Maasland | (De man met de rode hoed) |