Re: Mustek 600 III EP plus

Rogier Wolff (R.E.Wolff@BitWizard.nl)
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 20:31:33 +0100 (MET)

Norm Peterson wrote:

> > >Not as far as I know. Worse, the encapsulation protocol that the 600
> > >II N uses is not known either. Somebody may have to do some port
> > >sniffing to find out what language the 600 II EP speaks.
> >
> > Argh! Say it ain't so! There was limited support for the 600 II EP in the
> > 0.68 release. Guess it was more limited than I thought. :(
>
> Anyone happen to know a program that can do parallel port sniffing? I
> searched around several of the shareware win95 sites and came up with
> nothing.

I have at times just run stuff under the DOS emulator, and modified it
to print out all port accesses. I don't think the modifications are
neccesary anymore: they have made it into the standard version.

Roger.

--
** R.E.Wolff@BitWizard.nl ** +31-15-2137555 ** http://www.BitWizard.nl/ **
Florida -- A 39 year old construction worker woke up this morning when a