Re: Parallelle port driver ?

Norm Peterson (norm@comanche.dyn.ml.org)
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 09:53:43 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 18 Dec 1997 becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de wrote:

> It is in principle possible to access a parallel port scanner. However
> you need full documentation to do this. TWAIN only means "comes with M$
> software" nowadays.

Along those lines, does anyone working on Mustek scanners happen to know
if they have those sort of docs available? I've searched their web pages
(both the US and Taiwan sites) and didn't find anything. Or does anyone
know what their FaxBack phone number is, and if they have this info
available on it (the web page says they moved and only had the phone
numbers for tech support at this new place)? I tried calling their tech
support, but gave up after many, many busy signals.