Re: Make OS2 Binaries ?

Jeff Freedman (jsf@hevanet.com)
Wed, 05 Nov 1997 08:53:26 -0800

Stefan Knodt wrote:

> OK It seems to be :
>
> #!/bin/sh
> if [ "$1" = "-s" ]
> then cp $2 $3
> else cp $1 $2
> fi

Yes.

> I found cmp.exe in the "gnudiff.zip" package

That's one that I haven't upgraded lately. Do you also have "xargs" on
your system? It's not needed to build, but is used in "make clean". If
not, I could always find the source and just port it.

> Finally, the thing you forgot to mention, the "aspir101.zip" package (for srb.h).
> It seems to be an error in srb.h

Yes, I forgot to mention the driver. It's included in the binary
distribution that I put on hobbes, and I may have also included the
fixed srb.h file with it.

> However I made some minor changes in srb.h. but the output of scanimage
> is a DOS binary ! :-|

??? Doesn't it run on OS/2? I think EMX produces binaries for either.
You do have to link to a final target ending with ".exe", or it produces
an a.out-style file.

-- Jeff