Re: mustek problems in lineart mode

Michael Ritzert (Ritzert@T-Online.de)
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 13:39:51 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everybody!

On 16-Sep-97 *I* wrote:

>>So it sounds this is a timing-related problem. I have an old 486DX/33
>attached
>>to the scanner, so maybe it is slow enough most of the time ;-).
>
>Mine is a PPro200, so it shouldn't be too slow ;-)

But it's too fast!
Adding a delay in mustek.c in the sane_read() function solves the problem.
At the moment I added a 0.1sec delay, but will try to get shorter until it
does no longer work. 0.05sec should still work, but I haven't validated this
yet.
My question is how I can find out the scanmode in this context. I would like to
add the delay only in lineart mode, as other modes work without delay.

Ciao, Michael

---
    _
|\/|_)  -=> ritzert@cfg.hd.bw.schule.de <=-