On general Sane adventures.

Rildo Pragana (rpragana@acm.org)
Thu, 24 Jul 1997 00:25:32 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Gregory,

You're not alone!
I have experienced exactly the same problem. I was trying to port my
scanner software to Sane, but then I found easier (at least for my
own use) to make a dedicated Tcl/tk interface and it's now working
flawlessly with the Gimp. It took me less time than I have spent
figuring how to make Sane work in my environment.
Sane is a very good idea indeed, but the docs must be reorganized
in a more intuitive way, if we want to get captive users.

regards,
Rildo Pragana